The USTI® Honor Awards
We are proud to announce the winners of our 2017 USTI Honor Awards. Trichologist of the Year: Teresa Pruett ; Associate Trichologist of the Year: Jessica Davis ; Hair Loss Practitioner of the Year: Lisa Mecca-Primps and Hair Loss Specialist of the Year: Antionette James.
The USTI® Honor Awards are given to Trichology professionals who best exhibit the highest standards of professionalism, care and customer service set forth in the USTI® mission; those professionals that understand the emotional, psychological and physical symptoms associated with hair loss and have learned how to manage their clients’ needs through a caring, comprehensive and effective way; The preeminent Trichology professionals with an unparalleled caring for their clients and communities that always comes first.
All applications for the 2017 calendar year and 2018 Awards must be submitted by May 30th, 2018 . Winner announcement will take place prior to June 30th, 2018. All winners will receive their official award, recognition on both the official USTI® website and Facebook page, a digital badge to share on their website and social media pages, and $250 in products from USTI® sponsor company, XTC Hair Rejuvenation Systems.
Note: We suggest first typing each answer in a Word processing software to ensure it is under the character limit, and then simply copying and pasting each answer into the appropriate box. Answers longer than 2,000 characters per question will not be accepted and you run the risk of losing your application when resubmitting.
[contact-form-7 id=”1730″ title=”Honor Award Application”]
A selection committee, composed of the USTI® board of directors and beauty industry professionals, will review all eligible applications and select one recipient per business development class.
Terms and conditions:
- A minimum of one Hair Loss Specialist of the Year, Hair Loss Practitioner of the Year and Associate Trichologist of the Year will be awarded per calendar year. Only USTI® graduates are eligible for this award and the correlating prizes.
- Recipient Eligibility. The recipient must be at least 18 years of age and must have attended and successfully completed at least one USTI®complete course within the 365 prior to the declaration of award winners. The award and prizes will be forfeited if the winner can’t be reached or does not accept the award by/within 7 days of USTI®’s 1st notification of congratulations.”
- Application. All applications become the property of USTI®.
- Selection of Award Recipients. A selection committee, composed of the board of directors and others in the professional beauty industry, will review all eligible applications and select one recipient per category.
- Interpretation of Rules. USTI® is the sole interpreter of the terms, conditions and eligibility rules. By participating, applicants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions by USTI are final.
- Conditions. USTI® at its sole discretion may modify or suspend the program and/or may void any entries that do not comply with terms, conditions and eligibility. All entries become the property of USTI®. USTI® is not responsible for internet conditions that result in failed or incomplete applications or related equipment failures or technical malfunctions. USTI® will communicate with recipient to determine program benefit/outcome and obtain program feedback. All award decisions made by USTI® are final.
- Non-exclusive License. Applicants grant USTI® a non-exclusive license to utilize member name, city/state and essay information submitted in application for USTI® member recognition, education, promotion and publicity purposes and agrees to share, or participate in, photographs for publicity purposes.
- Program Contact. For additional information, contact: [email protected], 10 Century Hill Dr. Latham, NY 12110