United States Trichology Institute (USTI) will now be providing testing and National Medical Certifications created and certified by the independent and prestigious American Medical Certification Association (AMCA). AMCA only provides medical certifications to companies and associations that meet the high standards of curriculum, and testing that insures states, hospitals, and doctors that the people they hire will protect their clients’ health. The AMCA offers National Certification* exams for career, technical, post-secondary, and higher education institutions. AMCA certifies phlebotomy and EKG technicians, medical and mental health technicians, to name a few.
We’re proud to offer all students our AMCA certified tests. Students will also have the option of having their test scored and certified by the AMCA. For a small fee, a student who chooses this option will receive certification through both USTI and the AMCA.
All USTI classes include:
Standard certification from United States Trichology Institute (USTI):
- USTI Certificate
- 6 months membership in USTI Trichology Association
- Inclusion on the USTI website for verification and referrals
AMCA option includes:
- AMCA National Medical Wall certificate
- AMCA digital badge to share on the website, email signatures, Facebook, LinkedIn and twitter. Show and prove that you are truly certified!
- AMCA Hair Loss Specialist Certification: A 50 question exam – $109.00
- AMCA Hair Loss Practitioner Certification: A 75 question exam – $139.00
- AMCA Associate Trichologist Certification: A 100 question exam -$169.00
- AMCA Practical in Clinic Training for Trichologist Certification: A 200 question exam – $179.00
The National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) granted American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) accreditation for demonstrating compliance with the NCCA Standards for the Accreditation of Certification Programs.
AMCA Federal Approvals: US Department of Labor
AMCA Local: New Jersey: Rules and Regulation
AMCA Local: New York: Rules and Regulation – NYSED.gov