USTI® awards business development scholarships to beauty and medical professionals studying Trichology for each Virtual Hair Loss Practitioner class.
In addition to a partial scholarship award, USTI® offers a payment plan over a 6-month time period.
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarship are for USTI Business development classes. A minimum of one Hair Loss Practitioner class scholarship will be awarded per class. The scholarship will be awarded by the way of partial cost of classes waived on the USTI® Hair Loss Practitioner class only, it has no other value. USTI® reserves the right to add additional scholarships if additional class dates are added to the class schedule.
- Recipient Eligibility. The scholarship recipient must be at least 18 years of age. The scholarship will be forfeited can’t be reached or do not accept the award by/within 7 days of USTI®’s 1st notification of scholarship.
- All applications become the property of USTI®.
- Selection of Scholarship Recipients. Is solely based on USTI’s discretion.
- Interpretation of Rules. USTI® is the sole interpreter of the scholarship terms, conditions, and eligibility rules. By participating, applicants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions by USTI are final.
- USTI® at its sole discretion may modify or suspend the scholarship program and/or may void any entries that do not comply with terms, conditions, and eligibility. All entries become the property of USTI®. USTI® is not responsible for internet conditions that result in failed or incomplete applications or related equipment failures or technical malfunctions. USTI® will communicate with the scholarship recipients to determine program benefit/outcome and obtain program feedback. All scholarship award decisions made by USTI® are final.
- Non-exclusive License. Scholarship applicant grants USTI® a non-exclusive license to utilize member name, city/state, and essay information submitted in scholarship application for USTI® member recognition, education, promotion, and publicity purposes and agrees to share, or participate in, photographs for publicity purposes.
- Scholarship Program Contact. For additional information, contact: [email protected], 10 Century Hill Dr. Latham, NY 12110