USTI® awards business development scholarships to beauty and medical professionals studying Trichology for each Virtual Hair Loss Practitioner class. The next Virtual Hair Loss Practitioner class is being offered on August 30th – 31st. USTI® scholarship awards are available internationally.
In addition to a partial scholarship award, USTI® offers a payment plan over a 6-month time period.
NOTE: Many scholarships have already been offered and accepted for our August 30th & 31st class please respond soon before they are all given out.
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarship are for USTI Business development classes. A minimum of one Hair Loss Practitioner class scholarship will be awarded per class. The scholarship will be awarded by the way of partial cost of classes waived on the USTI® Hair Loss Practitioner class only, it has no other value. USTI® reserves the right to add additional scholarships if additional class dates are added to the class schedule.
- Recipient Eligibility. The scholarship recipient must be at least 18 years of age. The scholarship will be forfeited can’t be reached or do not accept the award by/within 7 days of USTI®’s 1st notification of scholarship.
- All applications become the property of USTI®.
- Selection of Scholarship Recipients. Is solely based on USTI’s discretion.
- Interpretation of Rules. USTI® is the sole interpreter of the scholarship terms, conditions, and eligibility rules. By participating, applicants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions by USTI are final.
- USTI® at its sole discretion may modify or suspend the scholarship program and/or may void any entries that do not comply with terms, conditions, and eligibility. All entries become the property of USTI®. USTI® is not responsible for internet conditions that result in failed or incomplete applications or related equipment failures or technical malfunctions. USTI® will communicate with the scholarship recipients to determine program benefit/outcome and obtain program feedback. All scholarship award decisions made by USTI® are final.
- Non-exclusive License. Scholarship applicant grants USTI® a non-exclusive license to utilize member name, city/state, and essay information submitted in scholarship application for USTI® member recognition, education, promotion, and publicity purposes and agrees to share, or participate in, photographs for publicity purposes.
- Scholarship Program Contact. For additional information, contact: info@USTrichology.org, 10 Century Hill Dr. Latham, NY 12110