USTI Giving Away $50,000 in Trichology Scholarships
USTI® is committing to a minimum of $50,000 of full and partial scholarships to beauty and medical professionals to studying Trichology during this time of crisis. These scholarships are for our Live Virtual Hair Loss Practitioner class on June 7th – 8th.
William C. Blatter Broad Chairmen says “We are committed to helping our community in their time of need. We are offering full/100%, $500, and $250 scholarships to our class to at least 100 students. We are also offering 6 months no payment, no interest with PayPal so students that receive a partial scholarship can learn now and pay when times are better.
Our great partner AMCA is proving full and partial scholarships of the AMCA portion of the classes to help make the full scholarships free and the other scholarship higher.
A minimum of 100 scholarships will be given. Recipients will be chosen based on question responses, economic needs, and a demonstration of a desire to help clients treat their hair loss.
NOTE: Many scholarships have already been offered and accepted for our June 7th & 8th class please respond soon before they are all given out.
*Please note that the Hair Loss Practitioner scholarship is in the form of Full/100%, $500, and $250 scholarships.
A selection committee, composed of the USTI® board of directors and beauty industry professionals, will review all eligible applications and select one recipient per business development class.
Terms and conditions:
- Scholarship. A minimum of one Hair Loss Specialist class scholarship and one Hair Loss Practitioner class scholarship will be awarded per class. The scholarship will be awarded by the way of waived admission to one course or one USTI® Hair Loss Practitioner class at a discounted rate. USTI® reserves the right to add additional scholarships if additional class dates are added to the class schedule.
- Recipient Eligibility. The scholarship recipient must be at least 18 years of age. The scholarship will be forfeited can’t be reached or do not accept the award by/within 7 days of USTI®’s 1st notification of congratulations.”
- Application. All applications become the property of USTI®.
- Selection of Scholarship Recipients. A selection committee, composed of the board of directors and others in the professional beauty industry, will review all eligible applications and select one recipient per course.
- Interpretation of Rules. USTI® is the sole interpreter of the scholarship terms, conditions, and eligibility rules. By participating, applicants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions by USTI are final.
- Conditions. USTI® at its sole discretion may modify or suspend the scholarship program and/or may void any entries that do not comply with terms, conditions, and eligibility. All entries become the property of USTI®. USTI® is not responsible for internet conditions that result in failed or incomplete applications or related equipment failures or technical malfunctions. USTI® will communicate with the scholarship recipients to determine program benefit/outcome and obtain program feedback. All scholarship award decisions made by USTI® are final.
- Non-exclusive License. Scholarship applicant grants USTI® a non-exclusive license to utilize member name, city/state, and essay information submitted in scholarship application for USTI® member recognition, education, promotion, and publicity purposes and agrees to share, or participate in, photographs for publicity purposes.
- Scholarship Program Contact. For additional information, contact: info@USTrichology.org, 10 Century Hill Dr. Latham, NY 12110