Learn in-depth about how the body functions and how it relates to the hair and scalp. Understand how nutrition, health, and wellness affect hair loss and how you can help your clients. Learn how to set up, market, and run a Trichology or hair loss business as you become an Associate Trichologist. Complete the 2nd half of the written part of the Full Trichology program – chapters 15-30*. Gain the confidence and skills to move your business forward. Jumpstart your full Trichologist certificate. Space is limited!
We offer live, virtual classes so you can learn from the comfort of your own home while still learning directly from an instructor! Live, virtual classes, allow educators and students to interact in real-time, so students can ask questions and ensure understanding. These classes allow anybody in the world to take our courses, no matter their location!
This live, virtual class is priced at $2,399.00. Sign up today! AMCA certification is included in course price.
|Live Virtual Class||April 11-13, 2021||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
You will receive:
- Associate Trichologist certificate of completion
- National Certification with AMCA, a $299 value
- Understanding of the Body, Hair, Scalp, and Hair Loss
- Advanced Understanding of Consultations and Checkups
- Understanding of Scalp Disorders and Hair Shaft/Fiber Problems
- How to Set up, Run and Market a Trichology Business
- 6-month USTI membership included for all qualified
- The 2nd half of the full Trichology program – chapters 15-30
- Prerequisite – USTI Hair Practitioners course completion – chapters 1-14
- Lunch & refreshments included w/business development class
Topics to be covered:
- Nutrition, Diet, Health, and Wellness
- Human Biology: Body Systems Cells and Tissue
- Human Biology: Organ Systems
- Human Biology: Biochemistry
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Hair
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Scalp
- Advanced Consultations for Hair Loss
- Advanced Scoping of the Hair and Scalp
- Less common Hair Loss Problems
- Scalp Disorders
- Hair Shaft/Fiber Problems
- Hair Loss Due to Drug Interactions
- Setting Up a Trichology and Hair Loss Business
- Marketing your Hair Loss Center
- Comprehensive Guide to Advanced Advanced Hair Loss Solutions
- How to Operate a Hair Loss or Trichology Business
Payment plans available. Each course is offered with certain details & terms. You will receive a 6-month USTI membership as part of this application and registration for a course, it is included in your course cost. Membership is limited to licensed cosmetologist, salon owners, spa owners, estheticians, and professionals working and licensed within the medical communities. Unless otherwise written, all classes start promptly at 9 a.m. and run until 5 p.m., with classrooms opening at 8:30 a.m. See Terms & Conditions for more details.