Learn more about hair loss, the latest hair loss services, and treatments, and gain a great overall understanding of Trichology. Leave with the confidence and skills to move your business forward.
We offer live, virtual classes so you can learn from the comfort of your own home while still learning directly from an instructor! Live, virtual classes, allow educators and students to interact in real-time, so students can ask questions and ensure understanding. These classes allow anybody in the world to take our courses, no matter their location!
Jumpstart your full Trichologist certificate.
This live, virtual class is priced at $1,584.00. Sign up today! (AMCA Certification and Proctor Fee are included in the cost of this course).
Payment plans are available as low as $99 a month. Space is limited put down a deposit today to hold your spot! Unless otherwise written, all classes start promptly at 9 a.m. and run until 5 p.m., with classrooms opening at 8:30 a.m.
|Live Virtual Class||July 25-26, 2021||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Orlando, FL||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Charlotte, NC||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Dallas, TX||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Baltimore, MD||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Brooklyn, NY||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Los Angeles, CA||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Atlanta, GA||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
|Chicago, IL||TBA||CLASS INFO||TAKE THIS CLASS ONLINE|
- Hair Loss Practitioner* course completion certificate and digital badge
- Third-party certification from American Medical Certification Association (AMCA), a $199 value
- The first half of the full Trichology program (chapters 1-14)
- 3 month supply hair rejuvenation kit – sell for $239
- The ability to offer hair loss solutions and the confidence to help your clients & build your business
- 6-month USTI membership included for all qualified
- USTI site listing as verification of your accomplishment
- Lunch and refreshments included with a business development class
Topics to be covered:
- Hair Loss Facts
- Functions of the Skin
- Glands of the Skin
- Hair Structure, Physiology & Chemistry
- Hair Anatomy
- Hair Growth Cycle
- Hair Texture
- Hair pH
- Amino Acids & Hair Bonds
- Female & Male Hair Loss
- Diffuse Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Cicatricial Alopecia (Scarring)
- Traction Alopecia
- Damaged Hair
- Scoping Lab
- Hair Loss Solution Alternatives
- How to Compete with Walmart, eBay & Amazon
- Consultations for Hair Loss
- Advanced Solutions for Hair Loss
- Low-level Laser
- Products & Multi-therapeutic Approach
- Hair Loss Market Place
- Hair Growth Systems Business Options
- Case Studies
Payment plans available. Each course is offered with certain details & terms. You will receive a 6-month USTI membership as part of this application and registration for a course, it is included in your course cost. Membership is limited to licensed cosmetologists, salon owners, spa owners, estheticians, and professionals working and licensed within the medical communities. Unless otherwise written, all classes start promptly at 9 a.m. and run until 5 p.m., with classrooms opening at 8:30 a.m. See Terms & Conditions for more details.