Spend the day learning about hair loss and hair loss services. Gain an overall understanding of Trichology. Leave with the confidence and skills to move your business forward.
This course is offered virtually, and online with complete videos of the system, including PowerPoint and quizzes.
The Introduction to Trichology Course gives students an excellent overview of the fundamentals of trichology, including help in identifying the most common hair and scalp conditions, including male and female pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, diffuse hair loss, and more. Learn about the causes and treatments for Hair Loss.
It is designed to help you see if a Trichology Career is for you or for people suffering from hair loss to learn about the disease and treatments. For those who plan to advance to becoming a Trichologist, Associate Trichologist, or Hair Loss Practitioner, 100% of USTI, the class fee paid will be credited towards your class or classes.
You will receive:
• Hair Loss Specialist certification complete with wall certificate and digital badge
• The ability to offer hair loss treatments with confidence
• Learn how to help your clients while building your business
• 3-month supply hair rejuvenation kit – sell for $259-$299
• The ability to offer hair loss solutions and the confidence to help your clients & build your business
• National Third-party certification from the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA), a $109 value*
• 6-month USTI membership included for all qualified
• USTI site listing as verification of your accomplishment
Topics to be covered:
- Hair Loss Facts
- What is Trichology?
- Hair Growth Cycle
- Causes of Hair Loss
- Types of Hair Loss
- Female and Male Pattern Hair Loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Traction Alopecia
- Trichology Scoping for Consultations
- Consultations for Hair Loss
- Advanced Treatment Options for alopecia
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
- Hair loss Products & Multi-therapeutic Approach
- Bonus material/Consultation PowerPoint