The US Trichology Institute’s full trichology program is an exceptional advancement in trichology training. Based on up-to-date medical & trichology information, these courses includes most advanced therapies and treatment programs available.
Registration will open soon! Fill out our contact form to stay up to date!
This course contains medical information, hair loss therapies and practical knowledge. You will be able to instantly apply your new knowledge base to your current salon or trichology practice. The course covers the “how to” you need to know to setup your trichology practice or hair loss center. You will receive a comprehensive guide to advanced treatment for hair loss and the training to implement the therapies into your practice. This course covers an education on conditions that result in hair loss you you will be prepared to offer the right services to each client depending on their hair loss concerns. The course will help you to successfully run a hair loss clinic or trichology practice. The class emphasizes the use of scopes and checkups and gives you the ability to modify their treatment programs based on their results and further needs.
Trichology Training Courses
USTI® offers an extensive section on consultation training. This portion of the program is designed to educate you, so you learn to ask the right questions. You will learn how to educate your client and determine the program that is the best fit for their needs.
USTI® medical professionals, Trichologists and hair loss experts are certain you will find this is the most comprehensive and up to date trichology program available.
Trichology Education Course Syllabus
Introduction – What is Trichology?
- Functions of Skin
- Glands of the Skin
- Hair Structure, Physiology and Chemistry
- Hair PH
- Amino Acids and Hair Bonds
- Hair Texture
- Genetic Hair Loss in Women and Men
- Diffuse Hair loss
- Scarring Alopecia
- Traction Alopecia
- Healthy Hair Programs
- Consultations for Hair Loss
- Advanced Treatment of Hair loss
- Nutrition, Diet, Health and Wellness
- Human Biology: Body Systems Cells and Tissue
- Human Biology: Organ Systems
- Human Biology: Biochemistry
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Hair
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Scalp
- Advanced Consultations for Hair Loss
- Advanced Scoping of the Hair and Scalp
- Less Common Hair Loss Problems
- Scalp Disorders
- Hair Shaft/Fiber Problems
- Drug and Medicine Related Hair Loss
- Setup up a Trichology and Hair Loss Center
- Marketing Your Hair Loss Center
- Comprehensive Guide to Advanced Treatment of Hair Loss
- How to Successfully Run a Hair Loss Clinic or Trichology Practice